If you will indulge us in a moment of curmudgeonly cheapskate behavior: why in tarnation have greeting cards gotten so expensive?!?! Is it just us or are they priced exorbitantly these days??? At least we have the likes of Seth McFarlane to entertain us with his many voices.
Let me put on my Andy Rooney hat for a second to state a couple facts.
1) It’s October 28th
2) Halloween is on October 31st
3) Three whole days are still to be lived between now and November
4) Some of us who are behind schedule would care to purchase a Halloween greeting card
5) There are 57 days until Christmas
6) Christmas greeting cards now take up SEVEN TIMES THE SPACE of Halloween greeting cards
7) The only Christmas cards bought ONE AT A TIME are those purchased by men on December 24th.
I think my point is clear. #HalloWHAT. #LeaveHalloweenAlone. #MattieRooney